Neurosurgeons discover a breakthrough ” Brain Enhancing”phenomenon..

Hutts Health & Happiness

Hack your brain

 Wistia video thumbnail - EnhanceMindIQ2

The “Silicon Valley Drug” has been going viral the past few weeks and is making headlines across numerous sources. Experts are now claiming that most people only use 12% of their brain’s potential. What if there was a pill that could unlock the other 88%? Clinical Trials have shown that the ingredients in this pill can ignite 100% of neuro-cells–sharpening your mind, and sky-rocketing your energy levels.

Welcome To The Future — These were the opening words when Dr Raqif about a highly advanced brain supplement that is sending shock-waves through the medical industry. Major pharmaceutical companies are in chaos because they have zero control over what scientist are saying is ‘Vi-agra for the brain’. It’s a supplement called EnhanceMindIQ. It is a specially formulated mix of Tyrosine, L-Theanine, Vinpocetine and several other special ingredients. The results? Well, they are more than enough to…

View original post 321 more words

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s