“Printed in the Golden Bay Weekly this week: Letters to the Editor; by John Weston”
National Party’s 10 Dogmatic Commandments
And, Io, the profit Wan Kee, the Sino-American toady went up into the mountain of debt and farted for 40 days and 40 nights and came to the people bearing tablet (60gigs) and spoke in a supercilious manner to the people saying, “So the reality is, absolutely, that I give the these commandments from the Lord “high Dollar.”
- The dollar is the almighty God. Thou shall worship no other God but the dollar.
- The peasants are to be kept in a permanent state of servitude, poverty and homelessness.
- Climate change is immaterial and of no consequence, and no reference is to be made to it.
- Humanity and compassion are to be superseded by statistics
- A sense of infallibility must be maintained at all times.
- Megalomania of leaders to be developed…
View original post 81 more words